Sunday, July 20, 2014

The Weekly Gaze

The Weekly Gaze


Greetings Gazers! This week we are featuring interior decoration! 

First up is Omega with his castle's throne room! 


And we have Krys' house! 




And the Resident bridge to Auriel!



Min and Nikki's hotel lobby:



Before I get finished I want to apologize for the abruptness of this spotlight. Been doing schoolwork since 8am (set my alarm earlier than I normally wake up for work!) and barely got it finished at 7pm. Add in a small break for dinner and I am purely worn out. 

I was thinking of ideas to get the spotlight a little more popular. I decided to make it a small competition. I will air every submission just as before, however I will pick one out of the bunch as a 'winner' and give the town or player that submitted it a prize. Granted, it will be hard to give an entire town a prize, it will most likely go to the person responsible for the construction of the project. So if someone built the paths, and another person build the lamps, if they are the spotlight I need to know who build it so they can receive the award.

*Note. If town leaders submit nothing but their own projects they will lose quite often as I will not give a prize to the same person very often.


For next week's spotlight I decided on WATER FEATURES. If you have a pool, pond, hot spring, creek, stream, waterfall, toilet, share them with me! The prize this week will be five invisibility potions!

Wednesday Where Am I? Winner!

Our latest Wednesday winner is none other than Minja!  Congratulations, Min!  The location was atop the cloud in CRMVille (if you haven't been there, you should check it out)!




If you want to see the original puzzle, click here. If you want to get in on the next Wednesday game, you can read the competition rules here.

No comments:

Post a Comment