Monday, June 23, 2014

Server Down for Maintenance

We are up and running again!  Unfortunately during the downtime MyHorse and chat titles/colors got reset.

Fixing horses is easy enough. Simply mount your horse, enter the command "/mh claim" and then "/mh name DesiredHorseNameHere".  Problem solved!

Chat colors and titles will be a little trickier.  Otter will fix the issues as she sees them, but a reminder wouldn't hurt!  You can either flag her down if you see her online in game or you can use the letter command to drop her a note.
  1. Enter the command "/letter AndStartWritingYourLetterHere".  
  2. You can add more to your letter by holding the letter in your hand and doing the "/letter" command again. 
  3. Do "/post Otterun" while holding the letter and it will be sent to her. 
Let Otter know what your title was and what town you were a part of and she'll fix you write up.

Thank you for sticking with us!  We're sorry for the downtime!

Those who logged on early this morning may have witnessed some of the server's wonky behavior.  It's 7am my time and I've submitted support tickets to our host to ask for help and I've been attempting to call their office, but they don't open until 9am.


I tried fighting off the bugs myself but to no avail!

The plugins weren't loading correctly and the whitelist apparently turned off as non-whitelisted people were getting in.  I'm going to keep the server offline temporarily so we don't unintentionally cause damage to player files and so griefers can't get in.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. :( I'll update this post as soon as I find out anything more and I'll be in touch with you guys via the skype group.  If you haven't added me already, my skype name is Otterun.

No comments:

Post a Comment