Monday, May 19, 2014

Weekend Update

Hey Everyone! This is Z. Just wanted to clarify a few points. I want town leaders to send me an update on their towns every weekend for the blog update. This isn't required, but your town won't be featured without an update. Please refer to the 'Weekend Blog Update, Update' post for the format I prefer you to follow.
Also, I will be focusing on a particular theme every week. This next week we will be focusing on monster spawners, so if your town has one highlight it in your message to me! Along with coordinates in the case that you might be offline when I get to your town highlight. I will post a screenshot of the spawner with your highlight.
I will also accept these messages from seconds as long as they make it known that it was from the second, and that their town leader knows they did it so I don't get dupe messages, that will just confuse me.

Also, for everyone, please excuse my inactiveness. Seedlings are sprouting and I have to babysit them to protect them from the cats and what they think is their giant litter box. Also, I will be starting classes in June, don't know exactly how that will affect my playtime so I apologize in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment